[httperf] Can't get --wlog to work

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Fri Jun 22 13:17:07 PDT 2007

Hi Eric

You may want to consider using --wsesslog instead; it may take a bit of
though to organize everything into sessions, but the end result may be
more realistic than randomly accessing urls in a long list.

The following message includes information about how to create a test
using --wsesslog that achieves a given number of concurrent users:

http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/2004-March/0001
53.html

the information in that message may or may not be helpful to you.