[httperf] httperf usage

Martin Arlitt arlitt at granite.hpl.hp.com
Tue Mar 6 06:32:17 PST 2007

I expect the idle connections were created with the idleconn tool, which
comes with the httperf source code.

$ ./idleconn
Usage: idleconn server port numidle

e.g.,
$ ./idleconn 192.168.1.1 80 100

would open and maintain 100 idle connections to a Web server listening on
port 80 of the server at 192.168.1.1.

Martin