[httperf] webserver POST

uakhila at cse.iitb.ac.in uakhila at cse.iitb.ac.in
Mon Sep 10 23:02:28 PDT 2007

Hi,
  i am trying to run httperf for an application webcal
its login page is like

  http://machinename.ac.in/webcal/login.php?user=admin&password=admin

my command line for this is

  (httperf --server machinename.ac.in --uri
/webcal/login.php\?user=admin\&password=admin)

this is not executing the page and login is not happening. (looking at sql
logged queries)

I felt may be one of the reason
after looking at apache log ->>
GET /webcal/login.php?user=admin&password=admin HTTP/1.1" 200 16182 "-"
"httperf/0.9.0" "-" "-"

this command is issuing a GET request on the webserver.
May be this will get solved by making httperf POST a request.

I do not know how to do it. I would be of big help if somebody can help me.
thanks and regards,
Akhila