[httperf] webserver POST

uakhila at cse.iitb.ac.in uakhila at cse.iitb.ac.in
Tue Sep 11 22:52:19 PDT 2007

Hi Martin
  Thanks for the suggestion. now when i check the apache access log file
the  method is set as post.
  But the script is not receiving post data

  method 1: I tried to send post data as
     --uri /webcal/login.php\?login=admin&password=admin --method=POST
     but in login script login and password are not set

  method 2: by using session log file, that has entries like
    /webcal/login.php method=POST contents='login=admin&password=admin'
    /webcal/login.php?login=admin&password=admin method=POST

  method 3:
  I tried to use sesslog to generate session log file
   /webcal/login.php method=POST
   /webcal/login.php method=POST
  this does not  have post data, as apache does not log post data.

 Is there any way i can send post data with httperf
thanks and regards,
Akhila