[httperf] file descriptors

Mark Nottingham mnot at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Aug 7 22:58:21 PDT 2008

Right now that's specific to idleconn; if you don't enable it, it
doesn't check;

if test "x$enable_idleconn" = xyes; then
     AC_CHECK_LIB([event],
         [event_init],
         ,
         AC_MSG_ERROR([libevent is required to build idleconn]) )
fi

I'm tempted to commit the obvious fix, but considering that I know
less about AC than adrian does... ;)

Mark Nottingham       mnot at yahoo-inc.com