[httperf] file descriptors

Theodore Bullock tbullock at canada.com
Thu Aug 7 23:20:15 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 15:58 +1000, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Right now that's specific to idleconn; if you don't enable it, it
> doesn't check;
>
> if test "x$enable_idleconn" = xyes; then
>      AC_CHECK_LIB([event],
>          [event_init],
>          ,
>          AC_MSG_ERROR([libevent is required to build idleconn]) )
> fi
>
> I'm tempted to commit the obvious fix, but considering that I know
> less about AC than adrian does... ;)

I just double checked this....  My original statement is correct, you
might check if your sources are up to date.

CVS has the following without the libevent test

# Are we building the idleconn program?
AC_ARG_ENABLE([idleconn],
	AS_HELP_STRING([--enable-idleconn],
		[Build the idleconn program (default=no), requires libevent]),
	[enable_idleconn=$enableval],
	[enable_idleconn=no])

AM_CONDITIONAL(IDLECONN,
	[test "x$enable_idleconn" = xyes])

# Checks for libraries.
AC_CHECK_LIB(m, sqrt)
AC_CHECK_LIB(crypto, main)
AC_CHECK_LIB(ssl, SSL_version, , AC_MSG_WARN([SSL Disabled]) )
AC_CHECK_LIB([event],
		[event_init],
		,
		[AC_MSG_ERROR([libevent is required to build idleconn])])

--
Ted Bullock <tbullock at canada.com>
http://www.comlore.com