[httperf] A note about patches!

Ted Bullock tbullock at canada.com
Fri Feb 1 21:42:47 PST 2008

During my work to port httperf to libevent I do not intend to merge any
feature patches into the development version, unless they completely do
not interact with my work.  Bug fixes, and help with the porting is
absolutely welcome though.

I request that anyone who wants to submit a feature patch, use the
sourceforge patch tracker tool so it doesn't disappear into the either.

The shift to libevent should reduce a good chunk of the complexity
associated with events, timing and portability :) and make things a good
bit faster.

-Ted

--
Theodore Bullock, <tbullock at canada.com, tedbullock at gmail.com>