[httperf] httperf benchmarking and reporting

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Fri Jul 18 10:08:05 PDT 2008

Hi Sergey

One useful graph is shown in the httperf overview paper available from

http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/linux/httperf/docs.php

another would be plotting things like the connection, request, reply and error rates over the course of a single run.  This would help a user see if the performance was stable over the duration of a run, or if the system experienced problems (e.g., the server became overloaded and its reply rate declined over time).