[httperf] httperf benchmarking and reporting

Theodore Bullock tbullock at canada.com
Fri Jul 18 23:42:58 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 00:00 +0400, Sergey Vidyuk wrote:
> Mark, your suggestion is great! Now I'm using same way to obtain data
> as autobench, i.e. parsing standard httperf output.
>
> What can I do to get this mode done?

I am adding a csv printing option at the moment. Do we want all the
data that is currently printed onto the screen dumped into the data
file?  Some of it would be very straightforward for spreadsheet apps to
replicate (totals and such).

I broke down the metrics that httperf is currently printing. See the
list below.

Anyways, I am going to re-factor the data output sections somewhat so
that it will be easier to extend the data printout functionality in the
future.

Maximum connect burst length (bytes)
Total Connections
Total Requests