[httperf] httperf benchmarking and reporting

Sergey Vidyuk svidyuk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 23:23:13 PDT 2008

I think XML,RDF or such thing can kill ease of use for developers.
Maybe some plain text: csv,tab sv,json,yaml, key-value pairs.
json and yaml have libraries on many languages and can easily be
converted to key-value pairs. This eliminate need of parsing key-value
pairs file and for example yaml is pretty straightforward to write and
understand