[httperf] httperf benchmarking and reporting

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Mon Jul 21 09:42:50 PDT 2008

Mark Nottingham wrote:
> I was just thinking of key = value, one per line; it's easy to parse,
> and extensible (which is important since much of the value of httperf
> is that it's so modular).

Indeed, I just recently added "human" and csv to netperf's "omni" tests,
and afterwards, realized that if I ever wanted to parse something into a
database key = value would have been much better because it has no
dependence on ordering or seeing an actual header.  So, I now need to go
back and add a third option to netperf omni test output...

rick jones