[httperf] httperf benchmarking and reporting

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Fri Jul 25 09:59:45 PDT 2008

Sergey Vidyuk wrote:
> Is csv or key=value output have been added to trunk>?

csv for netperf omni (again, this is netperf, not httperf I'm talking
about, only mentioned it in support of keyword=value) is in top-of-trunk at:

http://www.netperf.org/svn/netperf2/trunk/

netperf keyword=value is still only in my head.  Any more on the topic
probably should shift over to netperf-talk at netperf.org.

happy benchmarking,

rick jones