[httperf] where did the source code go?

Andreas Ott andreas at naund.org
Fri Sep 5 23:05:28 PDT 2008

Hello,

are there any known issues with connections to
ftp://ftp.hpl.hp.com/pub/httperf/httperf-0.9.0.tar.gz ?

Sometimes I see empty dirlist in the browser for /pub/httperf/ , but
all the time wget reports on the full URL
Connecting to ftp.hpl.hp.com|192.6.19.21|:21... failed: Operation timed out.
Retrying.

I then attempted to use the 'Download' tab of the sourceforge project
page which told me that there are no files released.  Last, as I am the
sysadmin for the San Jose sourceforge.net mirror, I checked there on
the filesystem as well but can't find any files :( .

Any hints?

Thanks, andreas
Andreas Ott      K6OTT               andreas at naund.org