[httperf] Anyway around the 1000session limit in session file (wsesslog option)?

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Wed Jun 10 07:50:00 PDT 2009

Hi Kyle

I believe what you need to do is edit one line:

In src/gen/wsesslog.c look for
#define MAX_SESSION_TEMPLATES 1000

Obviously you would just change "1000" to something large enough to meet your needs. I believe the main implication of changing this is the memory footprint, but unless you have really large sessions, this should not be an issue on any modern client.  However, I haven't tried modifying this recently, so please let me know if you encounter any side effects.