[httperf] Help for running httperf for various concurrencies

Parveez Ali Masood Syed parveezali.ms at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:52:33 PST 2009

Hi

I have used ab and found the results unreliable, so i have started using
httperf v0.9.0. I want to benchmark my apache webserver which should handle
a given concurrency and requests. I am unable to identify which parameter
corresponds to concurrency. please can somebody help me out here.

When i was using ab, it used to maintain the given load on the web server,
is it possible to maintain a given load using httperf, if so How?

Parveez