[httperf] Undestanding request rate

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Mon Mar 30 13:16:24 PST 2009

Hi Mariano

There are numerous reasons that the request rate may be less than the target rate. Without knowing anything about your experimental set up and having only a vague description of the results, it will be difficult for anyone to tell you what the cause is.  Clearly though something in your test environment is bottlenecked.