[httperf] httperf question about connections requests

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Thu Oct 1 08:29:49 PDT 2009

Hi Francisco

I think the issue is the server is closing the connection after a single transaction, but httperf is expecting to reuse it.  To avoid this, you can try setting --burst-length=1 (although I'm not sure it will work if the problem is related to the server issuing a "Connection: close" header - see the discussion on http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/ in Feb and Mar of 2008.)