[httperf] Query regarding the timeout option

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Wed Oct 21 06:05:35 PDT 2009

Hi Sharad

I believe your second interpretation is correct, and that you will need to specify a timeout of 0.0625 to ensure that all four stages complete within 250ms (this assumes you are only issuing one call per connection).  If you are issuing multiple calls per connection, you will need to adjust your timeout value accordingly.