[httperf] RE: Hi (wsesslog use)

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Fri Apr 30 08:20:40 PDT 2010

Hi Kishore

Each session represents one user. Depending on the session arrival rates and durations, you can have multiple concurrent users. If you browse through the httperf mailing list archive (near the beginning of the archive, if I remember correctly), you should find information explaining wsesslog, sessions and concurrent users in more detail.

thanks

Martin