[httperf] How to set the ramp-up and ramp-down periods of httperf load generator?

Suchada Pakapongpan cooky_th at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 05:18:02 PST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to know how to set the ramp-up and ramp-down periods of httperf load generator?

Because maybe my test have to test in the differnce ramp-up and ramp-down period.

Some questions for me to understand more httperf workload.
  -Phases in httperf workload typically have 3 phases (ramp-up, run time, ramp-down) rigth?
  -Are httperf result recorded only during the run period?

Thanks,
Cooky