[httperf] how to set the number of active connection same as the number of active sessions?

Suchada Pakapongpan cooky_th at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 05:24:24 PST 2010

Hi,

httperf --hog --timeout=100 --server=192.168.1.1 --port=80 --wsesslog=20000,0,file.txt --rate=10 -v
For my file.txt contains 15 requests. Is it mean each session contains 15 requests?

Now, I'd like to know how to set the number of active connection same as the number of active sessions?
If I patch httperf to not re-use connections, should the number of active connection be the same as active sessions?

Thanks,
Cooky