[httperf] how to set the number of active connection same as the number of active sessions?

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Thu Dec 16 06:19:15 PST 2010

Hi Cooky

A wsesslog file may contain the definitions for one or more sessions, so the answer to your first question will depend on how you have structured the file.

If httperf is able to reuse the TCP connections, then it should have one TCP connection per session. If it does not reuse TCP connections, then there will be more than one TCP connection per session, but there should only be one active one at a time per session.

Martin