[httperf] --rate randomize

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Mon Jan 25 06:57:41 PST 2010

Hi Ricardo

You might want to consider changing -period instead. There are a number of files that you would need to look at in the src/ directory (e.g., httperf.{c,h}) and the src/gen/ directory (e.g., rate.c). I suggest you look at how the existing options to -period are implemented before you attempt to add your own option.

Martin