[httperf] How to solve connreset?

Suchada Pakapongpan cooky_th at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 05:33:03 PST 2010

Hi,
Thank you very much for replying to solve fd-unavail.

Now, I’d like to solve connreset error but I have no Idiea to solve that.

In the test I just try rate = 3 for 4 minutes, the result has only 6142 connreset errors.

I use 1 client and 1 web server. there are linux. The Client generates requests to a
java servlet application (using apache tomcat) that performs a
CPU-intensive job (calculate the matrix).

I read some messages before about netstat detail but I still have no idea.

The differnce of 'netstat -s' before and after test

TCP: 0 failed connection attempts

13 connection resets received

40 connections established

4055 resets sent