[httperf] enabling custom http headers on a per-request basis

Dave Viner daveviner at pobox.com
Sun Sep 26 23:05:07 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place, or if the Google group is the right
place.  I've created a patch against the 0.9.0 code in code.google.com that
allows for custom http headers (including user-agent) when replaying logs
via the wlog option.  I posted the information at
http://code.google.com/p/httperf/issues/detail?id=1

I'd love to get this incorporated into the core httperf release.  Maybe a
0.9.1 release?

I'd be happy to tweak it to suit any particulars, but I spent time making
sure that it works properly, and is commented, etc.

Let me know.

Thanks
Dave Viner