[httperf] How to simulate real workload like curve?

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Mon Feb 7 06:50:32 PST 2011

Hi Cooky

The current released version of httperf (0.9.0) does not have an option to generate a variable load with a single client. You could either modify httperf (e.g., the -period option) to include this functionality, or use multiple httperf clients in a coordinated manner to achieve something like it (a series of small increments or decrements in the workload intensity).

Martin