[httperf] adding a new arrival model

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Mon Jan 24 06:58:19 PST 2011

Hi Ashica

My suggestion is to take a look at how the existing arrival models in httperf are implemented. Start by looking through httperf.c (and httperf.h as needed). This will tell you which variables are used, and how they are set from the information provided on the command line. Then take a look at the files in the gen/ directory. This should tell you how that information gets used. Then you will have to determine if it will be possible to add an MMPP to this. I expect the answer is yes, but it may be a bit more complicated to implement than the existing arrival models.

Martin