[httperf] Sending binary payload using httperf

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Tue Jun 21 09:35:33 PDT 2011

Hi Dinesh

I'm not overly familiar with protobuf, so I can only speak in general terms. Take a look at the existing option that most closely resembles the functionality that you want. Look through the source code to see how it is implemented, and note what it assumes about the formatting. Then either extend that option (if only minor changes are needed), or create a new option that provides what you need. At least, that is how I would go about it.

I am not familiar with other tools, so I cannot say which other tool might exist that already offers this capability.