[httperf] Sending binary payload using httperf

Dinesh Pathak dinesh.pathak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:48:16 PDT 2011

Thanks Martin. Protobuf is essentially a binary encoded string, so I was
just wandering if httperf allows us to send binary data in the Content field
of HTTP headers, which can have all kinds of escape/special characters.

Sorry, if I am flooding your inbox. I am not sure while replying to you
should I include your email or send reply only to the user group.