[httperf] Sending binary payload using httperf

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Tue Jun 21 10:11:01 PDT 2011

Hi Dinesh

The short answer is, I don't think httperf has been extensively tested in sending binary encoded strings. Please try it out and let us know if you had to extend the functionality or not.

As long as your questions are httperf related, they should be sent to the mailing list. That way, a wider audience can see the result of the discussion.