[httperf] RE: HTTP PUT with 50 KB file

Arlitt, Martin martin.arlitt at hp.com
Fri May 13 12:40:06 PDT 2011

Hi Aron

I took a very quick look at the source code, I think the issue is a static buffer is used to hold the content. If that is the case, then a quick fix would be to change (in the parse_config() function in src/gen/wsesslog.c):

char contents[10000];

char contents[100000];

(or another value that will be larger than any content you'd like to POST).

If this is indeed the root cause, then a proper fix would be needed in the source code.