[httperf] problem with request number

fane.luca at libero.it fane.luca at libero.it
Tue Nov 20 02:56:24 PST 2012


Hi, i've a problem with the number of request that httperf send to my server:for exemple if i get the comand:" sudo httperf --hog --server localhost --port 80 --uri /image/Stark.jpg    --rate 150 --num-conn 300 --num-call 1000"i want that httperf send 300000 (300*1000) request to my server ;instead :
"
httperf --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=80 --uri=/image/Stark.jpg --rate=150 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=300 --num-calls=1000
httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZE
Maximum connect burst length: 1

Total: connections 300 requests 246524 replies 246318 test-duration 27.424 s

Connection rate: 10.9 conn/s (91.4 ms/conn, <=300 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 22775.8 avg 25772.7 max 27087.9 median 25989.5 stddev 899.0
Connection time [ms]: connect 6.7
Connection length [replies/conn]: 821.060

Request rate: 8989.5 req/s (0.1 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 77.0

Reply rate [replies/s]: min 8436.5 avg 9022.4 max 9456.0 stddev 386.0 (5 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 29.3 transfer 0.7
Reply size [B]: header 192.0 content 31881.0 footer 0.0 (total 32073.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=246318 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0

CPU time [s]: user 1.68 system 23.97 (user 6.1% system 87.4% total 93.5%)
Net I/O: 282003.5 KB/s (2310.2*10^6 bps)

Errors: total 206 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 206"
Why?


 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/httperf/attachments/20121120/270e9c20/attachment.htm


More information about the httperf mailing list