[httperf] httperf: connection failed with unexpected error 0 & low performance

Vikash Kumar vikash.kumar at oneconvergence.com
Fri Oct 19 10:10:30 PDT 2012

Hi Raufoeh,

    With Intel back to back 10G NIC card, I was able to around 28K reply
rate with 1kb file size with Apache server.

    But when using haproxy that means with 3 node setup like

                                             *haproxy host*
*                                                /         \*
*                                              /             \*
*                                            /                 \*
*                                    Client                Server*
*
*
*   *connection rate is good but request rate and reply rate are dropping
drastically. All the three machines are 8 core desktop m/c. On the haproxy
site it has been published that haproxy can sustain more than 30K
connection.

   I am unable to find out the reason to such a  poor performance whether
it is issue with host m/c or haproxy.

 Thanx.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:08 PM, Raoufehsadat Hashemian <raoofeh.h at gmail.com