[httperf] Re: Connection rate is very low

Tim Terrill TTerrill at synacor.com
Tue Oct 23 10:15:17 PDT 2012

Sounds like one great enhancement (and should be simple I'd think -- pass
in a parameter and use it in bind()?)Š

Is anyone actively maintaining httperf?

Since httperf is designed to eat up an entire core, I guess we'd want to
bring up N httperf instances (one per IP), where N == # cores on serverŠ

Thanks!
Tim