[httperf] Re: Connection rate is very low

Tim Terrill TTerrill at synacor.com
Tue Oct 23 11:17:44 PDT 2012

Hi Raoufeh,

So you're saying that you ran httperf (latest version 0.9.0) multiple times on a single server and were able to use more than 65k ports?  If that's the case, that's good news.  I guess we don't have to make any httperf changes then!

I didn't see the tw_reuse=1 discussion…when was it?  I joined a week or so ago.

Thanks!
Tim