[httperf] Re: TCP: Possible SYN flooding on port 80. Sending cookies. Check SNMP counters.

Vikash Kumar vikash.kumar at oneconvergence.com
Mon Oct 29 02:38:23 PST 2012

Hi all,

   I am getting this message in the dmesg of my *haproxy host m/c.*

   *Possible SYN flooding on port 80. Sending cookies. Check SNMP counters.*

   I am using three node setup for my experiment , communication between
client and server is done via *haproxy. *One solution is to disable
*nf_conntrack
*module. But I need it enable for my experiment.

  I am experimenting with high connection rate and large total no of
connection.

  Is their a solution for this ? Can we disable conntrack module without
disabling NAT in my system ?

Regards