[httperf] problem with httperf

Vikash Kumar vikash.kumar at oneconvergence.com
Mon Jan 28 20:05:15 PST 2013

Luca,

      The reply rate seems fine. I can say it's OK. Their is
one possibility why it's hanging is:

     May be for few connections, client is waiting for the response from
server side. Httperf client wait infinitely , if it doesn't get response
from the other side. See the manual page of "httperf". But if it had been
the case, the reply rate should have gone to 0.0 and which say this is not
the case. Anyway it will be gud if u verify it once more.

    I don't think their is issue with "file descriptor" or "no of sockets".
U must check once log of ur server.

   I will suggest u to have wireshark capture on both client and server
side and analyze what really going on. It will save ur time and effort.

Thanx