One way we try to get our work out into the world is by providing downloadable software. Review the software below and download any that you find of interest or value.
ToggleDigital content management
- DSpace™ - an institutional digital repository created by HP Labs and MIT Libraries
- LOCO-I/JPEG-LS Software - a software implementation of JPEG-LS, the ISO standard for lossless and near-lossless compression of continuous tone images
- Polynomial Texture Mapping (PTM) software - a new method for increasing the photorealism of texture maps
- Lipi Toolkit (LipiTk) - a generic toolkit for online Handwriting Recognition (HWR), and packages HWR tools and algorithms with standard ink representations and HWR application interfaces. The toolkit is designed to support different sets of users, with different requirements.
- PCI Pamette V1 - an FPGA-based reconfigurable interface board and coprocessor. This download contains drivers and runtime support software for the Pamette board and the PamDC CAD front end for Xilinx FPGAs. Supported platforms are Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 and Tru64 Unix.
- Itsy - The Itsy pocket computer is a flexible research platform. Its aim is to enable hardware and software research in pocket computing. It is a small, low-power handheld device with a highly flexible interface, designed to encourage the development of innovative research projects, such as novel user interfaces, new applications, power management techniques and hardware extensions. The information we are making available includes the hardware specifications, a low level monitor, and the Linux source code for the Itsy.
- Mscape Suite - contains the mscape player, maker, tester, library and a starter mediascape.
- Jena - Semantic Web Framework for Java a Java framework for building Semantic Web applications. Jena is open source and grown out of work with the HP Labs Semantic Web Programme.
- Joseki - Joseki is an HTTP and SOAP engine that supports the SPARQL Protocol and the SPARQL RDF Query language.
- RDF Graph Visualizer - an experimental node-centric approach to RDF graph visualization (open source)
ToggleWorld Wide Web
- DELI - an open-source library that allows Java servlets to resolve HTTP requests containing delivery context information from CC/PP- or UAProf-capable devices and query the resolved profile
- httperf - a tool for measuring Web server performance
- Internet Content Adaptation - a rule-based content adaptation and filtering framework for HTTP requests and responses based on ICAP protocol (open source)
- Sparta - a lightweight Java XML package that includes an XML parser a DOM, and an XPath interpreter