HPL Israel: Printing Automation Lab
Provide technology and software applications to deliver digital printing solutions that are more reliable, provide higher print quality and offer better level of automation by incorporating image processing and analysis technologies, machine learning methods, color science and systems software.
- increasing digital printing reliability and reduce waste using automated print inspection, just-in-time defect detection and problem diagnosis as an integral part of the printing workflow.
- facilitating faster, more efficient creation of complex digital content to drive higher volume of digitally printed pages.
- reducing the cost of managing the IT infrastructure for the print shop provider (PSP) environment.
- automatic image processing, analysis and understanding
- pattern analysis and computer graphics technology
- perceptual color measures based on simple sensors
- commercial printing software applications
- data mining and event clustering
- visual variable data printing
Director: Doron Shaked