Our research is focused on technologies for imaging and
publishing systems. Some key areas of interest include:
Embedded distributed systems
- Extending techniques and tools
from large scale distributed systems to the design, development and deployment
of embedded multi-processor appliances.
- Developing halftoning and output rendering
algorithms to optimize image quality while maintaining.
Image and video processing
- Focusing on making it easier to capture, organize, share
and enjoy multimedia.
Multimedia asset management
- Developing multimedia analysis technologies aimed at making it
easier to understand and manage various media.
New rich media
- Investigating technological advances that let users have richer
media experiences, which may include media rendered in virtual
environments, 3-D shapes or interactive video.