Some key recent papers include:
- W. J. Munro, K. Nemoto and T. P. Spiller, "Weak non-linearities: A new
route to optical quantum computation", New Journal of Physics 7, 137 (2005)
- T. P. Spiller, W. J. Munro, S. D. Barrett and P. Kok, "An Introduction
to quantum information processing: Applications and realizations",
Comtemporary Physics 46, 407-436 (2005)
- T. P. Spiller and W. J. Munro "Towards a quantum information technology
industry", Journal of Physics, Condens. Matter 18, V1-V10 (2006)
- T. P. Spiller, K. Nemoto, S.L. Braunstein, W. J. Munro, P. van Loock and
G. J. Milburn, "Quantum computation by communication", Journal of Physics 8,
- P. van Loock, T. D. Ladd, K. Sanaka, F. Yamaguchi, K. Nemoto, W. J.
Munro and Y. Yamamoto, "Hybrid quantum repeater using bright coherent
light", Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 240501 (2006)
- P. Kok, W. J. Munro, K. Nemoto, T. C. Ralph, J. P. Dowling and G. J.
Milburn, "Review article: Linear optical quantum computing",
quant-ph/0512071, to appear in Reviews of Modern Physics
- J. L. Duligall, M. S. Godfrey, K. A. Harrison, W. J. Munro and J. G.
Rarity, "Low Cost and Compact Quantum Cryptography", quant-ph/0608213.