[Gc] Amendment for my patch for WinCE
ivmai at mail.ru
Thu Aug 20 13:26:43 PDT 2009
This patch (ivmai119.diff) grows from my comments to Zeyi Lee's suggestions.
It fixes 3 issues for WinCE:
- replace missing _CrtDbgReport() with OutputDebugStringW();
- don't define GC_HAVE_BUILTIN_BACKTRACE (since backtrace() is not implemented for WinCE in msvc_dbg.c);
- don't use DuplicateHandle() for current thread handle (if UNDER_CE).
See my comments in: https://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.garbage-collection.boehmgc/3025
The patch assumes diff114a/b/c are applied.
* include/gc.h (GC_HAVE_BUILTIN_BACKTRACE): Don't define for VC++
WinCE (since backtrace() is unimplemented).
* misc.c: Don't include <crtdbg.h> for WinCE targets.
* misc.c (GC_write): Use OutputDebugStringW() instead of
_CrtDbgReport() for WinCE targets.
* win32_threads.c (GC_register_my_thread_inner): Don't duplicate
the current thread handle on WinCE (only if UNDER_CE is defined).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3061 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090821/09d06b8a/ivmai119.obj
More information about the Gc