[Gc] Bug fix for entering multi-threaded mode
ivmai at mail.ru
Sat Jun 13 10:42:38 PDT 2009
This small patch fixes the bug with unset GC_need_to_lock when only explicit registration of threads is used.
This is, in fact, my diff51 and diff55 partly.
The more detailed description is in
* pthread_support.c (GC_allow_register_threads): New API function.
* win32_threads.c (GC_allow_register_threads): Ditto.
* include/gc.h (GC_allow_register_threads): New API prototype.
* include/gc.h (GC_register_my_thread, GC_unregister_my_thread):
Update the comments.
* pthread_support.c (GC_register_my_thread): Check the collector
is in the multi-threaded mode.
* win32_threads.c (GC_register_my_thread): Ditto.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4195 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090613/cda962f4/koi8-rQdiff1005Fcvs.obj
More information about the Gc