[Gc] Removal of direct use of the GC_XXX_THREADS
ivmai at mail.ru
Sat May 23 13:57:51 PDT 2009
> I'd also generally like to see us move away from direct use of the GC_XXX_THREADS macros, and just define GC_THREADS, relying on c_config_macros.h to expand that to the appropriate platform-specific macro.
This patch assumes my diff64 (Feb 28) is applied (for gc_config_macros.h).
* Makefile.am: Prefix PTHREADS, DARWIN_THREADS and WIN32_THREADS
macros with 'GC_'.
* NT_STATIC_THREADS_MAKEFILE: Replace -DGC_WIN32_THREADS with
* NT_THREADS_MAKEFILE: Ditto.
* NT_X64_STATIC_THREADS_MAKEFILE: Ditto.
* NT_X64_THREADS_MAKEFILE: Ditto.
* gc.mak: Ditto.
* doc/README.win32: Ditto.
* doc/README.solaris2: Ditto for -DGC_SOLARIS_THREADS.
* include/gc_config_macros.h: Move GC_NETBSD_THREADS and
GC_DGUX386_THREADS specific definitions down to the proper place
(after these macros are defined).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14545 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090524/0d6f83a6/diff84.obj
More information about the Gc