[Gc] Patch resubmittion: Finalization statistics improvement
ivmai at mail.ru
Fri Sep 11 03:19:09 PDT 2009
This suggested patch (ivmai127.diff), superseding diff49 [Nov 21], deal with finalization statistics (making it more convenient, IMHO). The description of changes (and the rationale) is in (the first 2 paragraphs): https://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.garbage-collection.boehmgc/day=20081121
* alloc.c (GC_finish_collection): Call GC_print_finalization_stats
if GC_print_stats (after getting "done_time").
* finalize.c (GC_old_dl_entries): New static variable (only if not
* finalize.c (GC_finalize): Save current GC_dl_entries value (only
if not SMALL_CONFIG).
* finalize.c (GC_print_finalization_stats): Define if and only if
not SMALL_CONFIG; use GC_old_dl_entries value; use GC_log_printf()
instead of GC_printf(); use "%lu" (instead of "%u") print format
specifier; use unsigned long type for "ready" counter (for LP64
* misc.c (GC_dump): No longer call GC_print_finalization_stats()
here (since it is called from GC_finish_collection()).
* misc.c (STACKBASE): Remove unused macro undef (for NOSYS and
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3085 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090911/79310f83/ivmai127.obj
More information about the Gc