[Gc] Patch removing GC_init_inner
ivmai at mail.ru
Sun Sep 13 00:10:00 PDT 2009
This small patch (ivmai134.diff) finally replaces all GC_init_inner() calls with GC_init() (as locking is no longer used in it).
* alloc.c (GC_expand_hp): Replace GC_init_inner() call with
* malloc.c (GC_alloc_large, GC_generic_malloc_inner): Ditto.
* mallocx.c (GC_generic_malloc_many): Ditto.
* misc.c (GC_enable_incremental): Ditto.
* alloc.c (GC_expand_hp): Update the comment.
* mark.c (GC_obj_kinds): Ditto.
* win32_threads.c (GC_allow_register_threads): Ditto.
* private/gc_priv.h (GC_init_inner): Remove function declaration.
* misc.c (GC_init_inner): Replace with public GC_init().
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4736 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090913/1af7881f/ivmai134.obj
More information about the Gc