Re: [Gc] [patch] fix darwin build
ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Oct 25 13:07:03 PDT 2010
I've modified the darwin port significantly recently. As I have little access to Mac OS X environment, I'd like you (as well as the rest of the community volunteers) to participate in testing, if possible.
Besides the default build configuration, the following is of interest to compile with:
1. -Wall (and feed any produced warning messages to this list);
3. -D GC_NO_THREADS_DISCOVERY [--enable-gc-assertions] -Wall
3. -D GC_NO_THREADS_DISCOVERY --enable-parallel-mark [--enable-gc-assertions] -Wall
4. -D GC_NO_THREADS_DISCOVERY -D DARWIN_DONT_PARSE_STACK -Wall
5. -D GC_DISCOVER_TASK_THREADS -Wall
6. -D GC_DISCOVER_TASK_THREADS --enable-parallel-mark [--enable-gc-assertions] -Wall
7. -D GC_DISCOVER_TASK_THREADS -D DARWIN_DONT_PARSE_STACK -Wall
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:51:10 +0200 Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet.ch>:
> Hi Ivan,
> On 18.08.10 20:43, Ivan Maidanski wrote:
> > Thanks for reporting the bug. Fixed (but without unnecessary inclusion of
> Fine, thanks!
> I was not sure if in 10.6 the const is named VM_PROT_EXEC. But your fix
> is even better.
> Gc mailing list
> Gc at linux.hpl.hp.com
More information about the Gc