[Gc] Re: gc 7.4.0 on Android

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Dec 4 00:51:55 PST 2013

 Hi Manuel,

1. please check you NDK, it should have link.h file.

2. dynamic register is not working on Android (looks like the condition "tag == DT_DEBUG" is never satisfied on bionic), so you just skip the code by -D IGNORE_DYNAMIC_LOADING. I use a workaround (works only on ARM platform) - insert GC_INIT() call into initialization code of each dynamicakky loaded library.

Regards,
Ivan

Wed,  4 Dec 2013, 8:51 +01:00 from Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr: