[Gc] Re: gc 7.4.0 on Android

Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr
Wed Dec 4 01:01:58 PST 2013

Hi Manuel,

> 1. please check you NDK, it should have link.h file.
I do have some link.h:

% find android-ndk-r8e -name link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-8/arch-arm/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-9/arch-arm/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-9/arch-mips/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-9/arch-x86/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-14/arch-arm/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-14/arch-mips/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-14/arch-x86/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-5/arch-arm/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-4/arch-arm/usr/include/link.h
android-ndk-r8e/platforms/android-3/arch-arm/usr/include/link.h

but without me knowing why my GCC wrapper does not find any of them. It
could be that the GCC wrapper I used is missing some directories. Just do be
sure that we are understanding each other, please find attached this
wrapper. I have been using since I have started developing on Android: