Re[3]: [Gc] Job dedicated to BDWGC improvement

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Jul 31 16:08:20 PDT 2013

Hi all,

You might noticed that GC commits rate is quite low this year at least. The reason is I'm busy with other projects at this moment. I still could review the incoming patches though.

Meanwhile, there's an opportunity for a volunteer on the ML to work on GC and libatomic_ops improvement (committing back to Open Source) on a paid full-time basis. The requirements are: proficiency in memory management, virtual machines and multithreading; English at intermediate level; wish to relocate to Moscow for 1.5 year at least. Scientific background is a plus. Paid relocation and competitive salary is offered (hope not less your current payment).

Not sure I could find someone this way - just a try...

Regards,
Ivan